Skip to content

PureVPN - Feature Request

128 results found

1. "Favorites" option for frequently used servers

A folder or button able to contain maybe 5 favorite servers for a faster connection

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A proxy would be nice for those times when you are not concerned about encryption - just geo-blocking.

Sometimes I just want to have a website operate through a proxy, without setting up a VPN tunnel that takes over my whole internet connection. I'm not concerned about security when surfing the BBC News website - I just want it to present me with the British content whilst I am abroad.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing PureVPN for your desired VPN needs,

It is to inform you that PureVPN, world’s fastest VPN service, now offers instant and hassle-free online protection for your Chrome and Mozilla Browsers. With enhanced accessibility, new and improved features and an ever-growing network of more than 30 dedicated servers (separate from the VPN network), you are guaranteed the highest level of accessibility and fastest VPN speeds worldwide.

Here you go,

Google Chrome : https://support.purevpn.com/purevpn-chrome-extension

Mozilla Firefox : https://support.purevpn.com/purevpn-firefox-extension

Keep sharing your wonderful ideas !

3. Delete option for unwanted invoices

It would be nice to be able to delete unwanted invoices without having to contact support. Right now, if you order a service by accident, and you don't want to be billed for it, you have to contact support to have the invoice removed.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Indicator Icon When Connected - Mac

The Menu Icon on the Mac should change when it is connected, so you can easily look at it and see if the VPN is active.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing PureVPN for your desired VPN needs,

It is to inform you that we have enumerated a connected pop-up on our desktop applications.

Keep sharing your wonderful ideas !

5. Please publish .ovpn files for all openvpn/enabled servers.

Many people need .ovpn files (and the .crt and .key files of course) to use openvpn in Linux. Your link (http://support.purevpn.com/customer/portal/articles/1722854) has .ovpn files for only a few servers which makes it impossible to use all possibilities with Linux.

I also suggest to make all .ovpn files available from a very obvious download link.

Best regards,
    Jean

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow us to pick what state in the USA to connect to. Also do not redirect us, connected in the usa, but ads are shown in other currencies.

I connect in the usa, I can no longer see or choose which location i connect to, also being redirected to another country as all the ads show up in currencies other than US $. I cannot see when my subscription expires, and not renewing until I know you are paying attention to suggestions and bringing back features that worked for us. Its your program, but if the client has no control, then he is no longer a client. Just someone sending money for you to do what pleased you.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can you please publish configuration information for using PureVPN on TP-Link Archer C50 WiFi Router? This Router IS compatible with PPTP !

TP-Link Archer C50 is a current (2018) generation WiFi Router Product, and very popular. It supports PPTP, but PureVPN has not published configuration specifications to configure this router to utilize PureVPN over PPTP. PureVPN supports PPTP, and the TP-Link Archer C50 Supports PPTP. So why can't I get the specifics from PureVPN to configure my WiFi Router???? It shouldn't be that difficult. I just bought this Router and I have just bought 5 years of PureVPN. What's the problem here???

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. this is my humble suggestion .

when i got the update notification i was excited but after updating got a bit disappointed to the fact that i taught by this time purevpn app should be able to allow customers choose between destination country of server choice and also city of server choice rather than the old normal way or randomly giving you a server in a host country you choose.example when i choose USA and i want chicago illinios ,i rather get newyork chosen for me Randomly and there is no way u can get what you want.pls this is crucial and critical to this anonymity…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?