1 result found
Hassan here from PureVPN, I am very excited to let you know that we are launching a GUI version of PureVPN’s Linux App in Beta!
We’ve selected you as one of the first to experience it.
- Download the Beta Build
- In Terminal, run this command:
- sudo apt install ~/Downloads/PureVPN_1.0.0_amd64.deb
What you’re going to experience:
- The new PureVPN Linux GUI app eliminates the need for command-line input. PureVPN’s simple and familiar user interface makes internet privacy and security easy.
- One-click dashboard VPN connection.
- PureVPN offers various locations worldwide. Connect via VPN to any country/city of your choice.
- The app lets you examine and manage account details. View and manage PureVPN subscriptions.
- We’re launching the PureVPN GUI App with OpenVPN functionality; you can connect via TCP or UDP.
While using the PureVPN Linux GUI App, I would love you to focus on and share feedback about:
An error occurred while saving the commentPsjm commented
A gui already exists for windows, I think most of the work is done. It is enough now to adapt the code for the environment linux which requires some efforts but is not insurmountable