Please look into supporting the new and upcoming Wireguard Protocol for VPN connections
PLease implement Wireguard
I found in other vpn software that this way can currently easily cross GFW in China. This is especially important when PureVpn is not available in China now. At least now
It's a must now, much faster and unblockable by ISP's, thanks
Lee MacKinnell commented
WireGuard VPN added to Linux 5.6
Guys please voted for 2020 suggestion also.
OpenVPN is slow even on the best home routers and difficult to configure. Wireguard appears to be fast and easy to configure. Both are secure, but Wireguard is based on newer protocols. My objective it to use it as router-based VPN (dd-wrt and/or OpenWRT) to secure my home network. Although Wireguard is in the final stages of development before its public release, many are trying it and there will be a stampede to it once it is official. If PureVPN gets into this early it will surely result in increased subscriptions. Please start a testing program with volunteers from your current subscribers.
It's no longer a question of if someone should support wireguard it's a requirement to stay relevant in 2020, now that it is going mainline in the Linux kernel, and is available on most major operating systems it will be starting to become the defacto standard VPN.
Please introduce WireGuard VPN.
More efficient and thus allows for higher speeds on lower tier routers. Please get Wireguard.
It is more secure,some vpn has this protocol,service is also good...
Wireguard is supported on mullvad vpn and begining to be supported on others. Better security. Better code. Better application overhead.
I like wireguard protocol
Because has very good benefits
And very good usable in banned and restricted countries
its still in developement i would test it but not in live environment as so far it is not logless https://restoreprivacy.com/wireguard/
I would like to see support for WireGuard. Benefits:
1) it's much more secure
2) It doesn't drain battery on portable devices like Android based phones
3) it's a quicker protocol in terms of speed compared to all alternatives like OpenVPN
4) It's much more efficient in it's code and has been formally verified as secure
- so fast
- flawless roaming
- really fun to work with
Владимир Концеренко commented
Из плюсов нового протокола можно выделить следующие:
- Простой в использовании.
- Использует современную криптографию: Noise protocol framework, Curve25519, ChaCha20, Poly1305, BLAKE2, SipHash24, HKDF и т.д.
- Компактный читаемый код, проще исследовать на уязвимости.
- Высокая производительность.
- Четкая и проработанная спецификация.
Чем поможет — я ожидаю прирост производительности на своих устройствах.
Где планировал использовать — роутер с прошивкой OpenWrt.
AdminPureVPN (Product Team, PureVPN.com) commented
Hey Владимир, thanks for the suggestion. can you share some more details,
- Why do you specifically need wireguard protocol ?
- How would this feature help you?
- On which device would you like to use this feature?