Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. dominici.gianluca@gmail.com

Avrei bisogno delle istruzioni per la configurazione del mio modem LTE – Huawei B2328-42

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sfortunatamente, PureVPN non funziona sui router Huawei ma hai molte altre scelte popolari di router per PureVPN.
    Si prega di seguire l’URL per i router supportati: http://support.purevpn.com/supported-routers-and-protocols

Inoltre, ti suggeriremo di dare un’occhiata alla nostra nuova serie Wouter dal link sotto riportato, le funzionalità di punta della tecnologia offerte da Wouter ti consentono di navigare sul Web in completa privacy, sicurezza e tranquillità.
    https://www.purevpn.com/wouter

3. Please add Edmonton Canada.

Please add Edmonton Canada. Can't really stream Oilers NHL game with Sportsnet NOW since most of the games can only be accessed from there

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It is to inform you that we are in process of adding more and more servers :)

Please keep on sharing ideas that will help us improve our services and processes. Thank you again for your valued input

4. San Diego server

Please add San Diego as a City for California, only Las Angeles is an option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It is to inform you that we are in process of adding more and more servers :)

Please keep on sharing ideas that will help us improve our services and processes. Thank you again for your valued input

5. VPN server for Fiji to access Fiji live TV from Walesi Fiji TV service android app available

VPN server for Fiji to access Fiji live TV from Walesi Fiji TV service android app available

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

.Hi,

Thank you for choosing PureVPN for your desired VPN needs,

It is to inform you that I am forwarding your valuable suggestions to the concerned team for considerations.

Keep sharing your wonderful ideas !

6. Allow us to pick what state in the USA to connect to. Also do not redirect us, connected in the usa, but ads are shown in other currencies.

I connect in the usa, I can no longer see or choose which location i connect to, also being redirected to another country as all the ads show up in currencies other than US $. I cannot see when my subscription expires, and not renewing until I know you are paying attention to suggestions and bringing back features that worked for us. Its your program, but if the client has no control, then he is no longer a client. Just someone sending money for you to do what pleased you.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can you please publish configuration information for using PureVPN on TP-Link Archer C50 WiFi Router? This Router IS compatible with PPTP !

TP-Link Archer C50 is a current (2018) generation WiFi Router Product, and very popular. It supports PPTP, but PureVPN has not published configuration specifications to configure this router to utilize PureVPN over PPTP. PureVPN supports PPTP, and the TP-Link Archer C50 Supports PPTP. So why can't I get the specifics from PureVPN to configure my WiFi Router???? It shouldn't be that difficult. I just bought this Router and I have just bought 5 years of PureVPN. What's the problem here???

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. this is my humble suggestion .

when i got the update notification i was excited but after updating got a bit disappointed to the fact that i taught by this time purevpn app should be able to allow customers choose between destination country of server choice and also city of server choice rather than the old normal way or randomly giving you a server in a host country you choose.example when i choose USA and i want chicago illinios ,i rather get newyork chosen for me Randomly and there is no way u can get what you want.pls this is crucial and critical to this anonymity…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?