Service Improvement

How can we improve PureVPN?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Number of password characters

Please extend the maximum number of characters used for a password. I advise people to use a sentence.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Establish an American Branch so people can use their debit cards for you service.

Many problems trying to just get an account because debit cards can't do international accounts, and a lot of us don't even begin to trust Paypal.

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

It is to inform you that we have forwarded your Idea/feedback to the respective department and it is under review. Moreover, you can also contact your bank and allow international transaction on your card or you can use any other payment method as well.

Regards,
        Norman
        PureVPN Customer Success

• We apologize for the inconvenience. We've grown big and bettered our services because of the valuable feedback from our customers like you.

Because there is no one who works in customer service but who speaks Spanish please put someone to work in customer service who speaks Spanish

Porque no hay nadie que trabaje en atencion al cliente pero que hable español por favor pongan a trabajar a alguien en atencion al cliente que hable español

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hola,

Gracias por elegir PureVPN para sus necesidades deseadas de VPN,

Es para informarle que hemos hecho muchos cambios en los últimos 12 meses y nos sentimos orgullosos de decirle que contamos con agentes de todo el mundo y que podemos hablar en cualquier idioma según su elección :)

¡Sigue compartiendo tus maravillosas ideas!

• Provide the opportunity to choose IPs, we do not want random IPs, we want dozens of IP that we can choose!

I apologize if there are wrong words, but i do not speak perfect english. I wanted to buy Pure VPN, but i am very disappointed, because it is useless because you have dozens or hundreds of IPs, but they are supplied at random. Absolutely useless !!! I will explain why. For example, if I do I login to a site in the UK today, with an ID and Pure VPN give me randomly offered Ip , and the next day I login to the same site with the same ID, but with a different IP, the second two, the administrator…

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• 2 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • android install now crashes

Old download worked before on my htcone. Unknown error code -24 during install melita global works fine Ivan a pc subscriber already vcamcricket@Gmail.com feedback thanks

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• technical solution list

I understand every company get its core competetion in market. Yours maybe service. And i also understand u got a fair Qos with a reasonable price. It is not easy to have such a 24h*7 surpport team. And we hope there maybe a little tip to reduce your burdon. Since we couldn't expect too high for technical issues to be solve properly, why not gave a technical solution list to your stuff. There is a lot online technical solution for VPN online. Likewise, people like me prefer to take advantage of you rather than seach online. Maybe it can be…

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• 5 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • 16 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Its a difficult task. We have clients from all over the world and it would be difficult to provide this service. However it is still under review.

Thanks for the idea! Keep Sharing Ideas! ")

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base